Government of India
Ministry of Health & Family Welfare
Directorate General of Health Services
Lady Hardinge Medical College & Associated Hospital, New Delhi-110001
Recruitment Notice for Senior Residents (Tenure/Regular Basis)
A walk-in assessment will be conducted for the recruitment of Senior Residents on tenure or regular basis in various specialties as detailed below:
Employment Notification 40 Senior Resident Jobs Opening in Lady Hardinge Medical College
|Date of Assessment||Department||Vacancies||Date of Registration & Written Exam|
|4-09-2023 (10:00 a.m.)||Anaesthesia||5||4-09-2023 (10:00 a.m.)|
|Orthopaedics||3||4-09-2023 (10:00 a.m.)|
|Pathology||6||4-09-2023 (10:00 a.m.)|
|Radiotherapy||2||4-09-2023 (10:00 a.m.)|
|Medicine||24||4-09-2023 (10:00 a.m.)|
Category-wise distribution of vacancies:
- The number of vacancies mentioned is provisional and subject to change during the assessment/selection process.
- UR candidates can apply under the EWS category if eligible EWS candidates are not found.
- 18 posts are reserved for Economically Weaker Sections (EWS).
Apply to 40 Senior Resident Jobs Opening in Lady Hardinge Medical College
Terms & Conditions:
- Applicants must have PG Degree/Diploma/DNB in the relevant specialty.
- Selection is based on merit marks from a screening examination and assessment.
Other terms &Conditions:
- Eligible candidates will present themselves for registration at 10.00 ant to 11.00 am in thc
Office of concerned ead of l)cna rtmcnt on the day specitied for screening lest of the
particular specialty along with all relevant documents in original together with self attested
copies of all documents in support of their candidature fbr the post. two passport size recent
photographs and complete Bio Data duly filled and a photo ID. Separate applications along
fee are required to be submirted for each specialty. No application of candidate will be
received after 11:00 A,M.
- An MCQ based screening test of one hour having weightage of 607. will be held on the
date of registration at 02:00 P.Nt in the Examination Hall. New Academic Block.
Candidates three times the vacancies (or less ifnot available) in order of rrerit will be calle4
for assessment on the specified date. The candidates have to report at 9.30 am in the
Office of conccrned Head of I)eDartment on the date ol’assessmenl
A merit list will be prepared on lhe basis of cornbined marks of screening test and
- Crucial date of determination of eligibility with reference to age, educational
qualification and experience etc. will be the date of registration of the candidates.
candidates must be registered wirh Delhi Medical Council/Dental council of India.
- DMC/DCI certificate lbr both MBBS and PG is mandatory with application. Horvever. the
candidates, who have applied for registration with DMC/DCI and have enclosed receipr ol’
DMC/DDC. will be allowed to appear in written examination provisionally and they rvill be
allowed to join. if selecled. after production of certificate of registration wirh DMC/DDC.
The tenure of Senior Resident is for three years including any service rendered as Senior
Resident earlier on ad-hoc/regular basis in any Institution. Under no circumstances. the
total period of Senior Residency shall exceed three years; at the time of joining in
LHMC. Initially the appointment letter will be issued for one year only
- Further extension will be granted on the basis of satisfactory pertbrmance report from
Vacancy Notice 40 Senior Resident Jobs Opening in Lady Hardinge Medical College
click above to download
this vacancy notification