The All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS) in Jodhpur is offering exciting temporary job opportunities for individuals interested in contributing to a significant research project. This project, titled “A Trade-Off Study to Analyze the Pressure Swing Adsorption Plants (PSA) Established in Rajasthan during the COVID-19 Crisis,” seeks dedicated professionals to join its team. AIIMS Jodhpur is a prestigious institution under the Department of Atomic Energy, Government of India, and this is your chance to be a part of groundbreaking research.
AIIMS Jodhpur is inviting applications for the following positions on a purely temporary basis:
Employment Notification AIIMS Jodhpur Recruitment 2023: Temporary Positions for Research Project
1. Research Assistant (1 Position)
Qualification: – Master of Public Health or equivalent
Monthly Salary: – ₹30,000
Apply to AIIMS Jodhpur Recruitment 2023: Temporary Positions for Research Project
Tenure: – 10 Months
2. Field Investigator (1 Position)
– B.Sc. (Public Health)/BPH, OR
– BSW (Bachelor of Social Work) or PMW (Paramedical Worker) with one year of required experience in a recognized organization
Vacancy Notice AIIMS Jodhpur Recruitment 2023: Temporary Positions for Research Project
Monthly Salary: – ₹20,000
Tenure: – 10 Months
Here are some key details you should keep in mind:
Interview Date: Interviews for these positions will be conducted on 19th September 2023.
Application Process: Candidates should submit their filled application forms in the prescribed format and bring their bio-data along with all relevant original documents and one set of self-attested photocopies of documents regarding age, qualifications, and relevant experience on the day of the Walk-In-Interview. The interviews will commence at 9:00 AM at the following address:
Second Floor, Medical College Building,
All India Institute of Medical Sciences, Jodhpur
General Terms & Conditions:
1. Reporting time for candidates is 9:00 AM on the respective date of the interview. The closing time to report for the interview is 10:00 AM on the same day. Candidates arriving after 10:00 AM will not be entertained for the interview.
2. These positions are purely temporary and co-terminus with the project. Candidates selected for these roles will not have the right to claim permanent employment under AIIMS, Jodhpur, or continuation of their services in any other project.
3. No inquiries related to these positions will be entertained after the due date.
4. The number of posts may increase or decrease based on project requirements and at the discretion of the Research Section, AIIMS, Jodhpur.
5. All educational, professional, and technical qualifications should be from a recognized board/university and on a full-time basis.
6. Experience requirements specified should be experience acquired after obtaining the minimum educational qualifications required for the post.
7. Applicants currently working in government or public sector undertakings should provide a “No Objection Certificate” at the time of the interview.
8. No TA/DA will be provided for appearing in the interview.
9. These positions are purely temporary/contractual and will be based on the project’s specified time frame.
10. The salary offered is a consolidated sum without any additional benefits and is based on the candidate’s experience, qualifications, skill set, etc.
11. Any form of canvassing will lead to disqualification.
12. Age concessions may be admissible for experienced and skilled persons based on case-by-case considerations, considering the extent of service rendered in other research projects.
13. Age, education qualification, and experience will be considered as of the last date of the advertisement.
14. Applicants must enclose all essential qualifications and experience certificates with the application form. Incomplete applications will not be considered.
click above to download
this vacancy notification