Last Updated On November 11, 2023
Fasal Bima Yojana 2023:– The benefit of crop insurance scheme is being given to all the farmers of India by the Indian Central Government and our honorable Prime Minister Shri Narendra Modi. Under this scheme, Crop Insurance List 2023 has been released by the Central Government. Let us tell you that not only the list but money has also been sent to the accounts of the farmers under the list.
The farmers who had completed their application with necessary documents within the stipulated time are being given the benefit of crop insurance scheme. If you also want to know who will get the benefit of Fasal Bima Yojana 2023, then the information given here is very beneficial for you.
Fasal Bima Yojana 2023
On 18 February 2016, a new scheme for farmers was started by the Indian Central Government and Honorable Prime Minister Narendra Modi, which was named Fasal Bima Yojana (Crop Insurance Scheme). This scheme works like an insurance scheme for farmers in case of failure of their produce or crop.
In case of crop failure, the government gives you compensation so that your farm expenses and the maintenance of your family can be covered for a short time. The benefit of this scheme is given to the farmers when the crop has been damaged due to bad weather, rain, rain or any other natural calamity. Not only this, but this assistance is given by the government to the farmers for the losses caused by the crops before sowing or till 14 days after harvesting.
How much compensation is being given on which crop?
Let us tell you that the government is giving compensation to farmers only on certain types of crops. Below is given complete information about which crop and how much compensation is being given by the government. Read this list carefully.
Last installment of crop insurance scheme
The last installment of the crop insurance scheme has been released by the Indian Agriculture Department on 27-28 September. The farmers registered under this scheme have been given money in their accounts. If you had also registered before 16th August, then undoubtedly the amount of the last installment under Fasal Bima Yojana would have been sent to your account. If you also want to see your name in the list then you can check your name in the way mentioned below.
How to check your name in crop insurance scheme
Farmers who had applied before August 16 under the Crop Insurance Scheme, complete information on how to check their names in the list is given below. Follow the given instructions in order and check your name in the list.
- To see the list of crop insurance, first of all you have to go to the official website of “Crop Insurance List”.
- Now you have to select the year and section of application.
- Now you will be given the option to select your area, select your area according to location.
- After selecting the area, you will see the option of policy number.
- As soon as you select the policy number, you will see the view option.
- Click on the View option, this will present you with the claim option.
- As soon as you click on the claim, a list will open in front of you in which complete information about whether the amount has been sent or not will be available.
- According to this process you can see your name in the list.
- If zero amount is visible in your account here, it means that the government will send the money very soon.
Official website for crop insurance scheme
If you want to get any information about crop insurance scheme, then the best option is its official website. Below we have given you the link of the official website. By clicking on this you can easily get any information related to crop insurance scheme. Here you will get all the information from the date of application to the status of money.
In today’s article, we tried to give you complete information about Fasal Bima Yojana 2023 in simple words. We hope that the information shared by us would have been beneficial for you. If you liked this article, please share it with as many people as possible.