CORPORATE CENTER – ENGAGEMENT OF APPRENTICES UNDER THE APPRENTICES ACT, 1961
Power Grid Corporation of India Limited (POWERGRID), a Maharatna Enterprise under the Ministry of Power, Government of India, is inviting online applications for apprenticeship programs at its Corporate Center. Interested candidates can apply for apprenticeship in various trades. Here are the key details:
Employment Notification 53 Apprentice training post in Powergrid Corporation
– Location: Gurugram & PAL Manesar, Haryana
– Total Training Slots: 53
– Eligibility: Candidates should possess the required educational qualifications in their respective trades.
– Stipend: ₹17,500 per month (₹20,000 if company accommodation is not provided)
Apprenticeship Trades and Qualifications:
1. Graduate (Electrical): B.E./B.Tech/B.Sc. (Engg.) in Electrical Engineering (4 years course)
2. Graduate (Computer Science): BE/B Tech/B.Sc. (Engg.) in Computer Science Engineering/Information Technology (4 years course)
3. HR Executive: MBA (HR)/Post Graduate Diploma in Personnel Management/Personnel Management & Industrial Relations (2 years full-time course) or equivalent
4. CSR Executive: Master in Social Work (MSW) or Rural Development/Management (2 years full-time course) or equivalent
5. PR Assistant: Bachelor of Mass Communication (BMC)/Bachelor of Journalism and Mass Communication (BJMC)/B.A. (Journalism & Mass Comm.) (3 years full-time course) or equivalent
Apply to 53 Apprentice training post in Powergrid Corporation
Interested candidates who fulfill the above-mentioned eligibility criteria may submit their
application as below.
1. Candidates should first register themselves (as a candidate/student) in the website of NAPS
for HR Executive/ CSR Executive/ Law Executive / PR Assistant/ ITI (Electrician) at
https://apprenticeshipindia.gov.in or NATS for Degree/ Diploma in Engineering at
https://portal.mhrdnats.gov.in and complete/update their profile by uploading all the
2. After getting the NAPS/NATS registration/enrolment number, candidates should apply
on the POWERGRID website as per the following details: – Go to www.powergrid.in –
Careers – Engagement of Apprentices – Apply Online
Vacancy Notice 53 Apprentice training post in Powergrid Corporation
– Opening date of application: 01.07.2023
– Closing date of application: 31.07.2023
Please note that incomplete applications or applications without proper documents will be rejected. Shortlisted candidates will be notified through email for document verification. No travel allowance will be provided for the verification process.
On successful completion of the apprenticeship training, candidates will not be entitled to any employment in POWERGRID.
For any queries or clarifications, candidates can contact firstname.lastname@example.org via email.
Don’t miss this opportunity to kickstart your career with POWERGRID. Apply now and take the first step towards a promising future.
click above to download
this vacancy notification